Get Your Business On The First Page of Google
With Our Search Engine Optimization
Why You Should Search Engine Optimize Your Website
- Get found locally and globally on the first page of Google for your your products and services.
- Position Your Business In Front of Thousands of Engaged Prospects and get FREE targeted traffic to see your products and services.
- Drastically increase traffic, leads and sales with a much higher ROI then other online marketing strategies.
In order to get your website ranking on search engines, you need to have SEO done to your website. Without having SEO done, your website may go live but it will not display on the Google search results when people search for a product or service related to your website.
Without SEO You Are Missing Out On Huge Traffic to Your Website as well as Potential Leads and Sales!
Simply having a website does not mean that you will get visitors. As visitors turn into leads, which turn into sales and more importantly into money, you need to bring many qualified visitors to your website to get those sales!
So best you further invest in SEO and get your website visible on the Search Engine rankings, otherwise it could take up to 6 months for Google to start ranking your website in its search engine results… if ever.
What is SEO?
SEO is the action of adjusting various criteria on your website such as content, meta tags and URLs etc., so that your website can rank better on major search engines and so that search engines can crawl your site correctly. Essentially it is optimizing your website so that it comes up on the first and second page of major search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
Why do I need SEO?
If you do not SEO your website the chances are that the major search engines, such as Google and Yahoo do not even know your website exists and if they do there is a distinct possibility that they can’t read your website correctly and thus you will not be on the first, second page or even 10th page of their results for certain keywords relating to your product or service. The world of internet users will basically not know that your company exists on the world wide web.
What’s Your SEO Score?
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog post and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- An increase in traffic to your site i.e. more visitors.
- A higher ranking on the major search engines for keywords relating to your product or service.
- An increase in page rank.
- More internet users know about your company and its products and services
- Your website will be listed on the left hand side of Google’s search results, where 70% of internet users look.
- You do not pay someone every time someone clicks your link; this includes competitors simply wanting to check out your website.
- If your website is optimized, search engines such as Google will recognize your website and therefore place your website in a higher ranking to those sites that have not used SEO to optimize their website.
- With SEO your website will build more online awareness and attract more qualified traffic and thus achieve more business.
- Once your website is established in terms of design and optimization, your site will be ranked and positioned within search engines on a long term basis.
- Search Engines will be able to crawl through your website with ease and find no barriers in the website code which could interfere with search engine indexing
- Your website will be submitted to search engines so that they know it exists and so that it is correctly listed on the various search engines according to the various products and services you offer
- Your website will have the correct keyword items implemented which will further aid your Google rankings for those particular keywords
- Due to the SEO your website will be listed high up in the search engine rankings, resulting in more visitors to the website who are actively searching for your product
- Your website will be ranked for keywords relating to your product therefore resulting in qualified visitors to your website
- Properly validated and optimised files will be smaller with fewer file contents, meaning less server requests/overheads and quicker download times
- By following SEO design guidelines your website will be user-friendly and visitors will be able to navigate your website with ease, open pages quickly and find their information with ease
- Visitors will also be able to find your contact details with ease!
- As your SEO is constantly being improved on your website will stay high up in the search engine rankings
- Your website will constantly be listed on the new industry related directories so that your company is present for users to see and contact
- We will apply SEO to your new pages added to your website so that the search engines recognize the new products and services you offer as well as any other new information
FAQ’s About Search Engine Optimization
How long will it take to get on the first or second page of the major search engines?
This depends on the type of product or service you offer, the package you purchase and the time period you take to action our requirements in relation to changes on your website. Generally our clients start ranking within 3 months of starting SEO with Optimus01.
Why should I use Optimus01 instead of another SEO company?
You should use Optimus01 for your SEO because:
• We do proper white hat SEO strategies
• We have existing clientele that are ranking on the first and second page of Google for keywords relating to their products and services
• We are not a fly by night SEO company and have actively been doing SEO since 2006
• We use ethical SEO practices to get your company onto the first or second page of major search engines
• We continuously seek to update our knowledge on SEO in order to keep up with the changing algorithms of the major search engines such as Google
Who does the changes to my website?
We can do them if you give us access to your website and then you will not incur additional website development fees or if you do not want us to have access to your website, or if it is written in code language from 5 years ago, then your web developer will have to do the changes.
What happens if I stop SEO?
You will may longer be on the first or second page of the major search engines for keywords relating to your product or service. SEO is a service that requires continuity. So if your contract is coming to an end we highly recommend that you renew your contract or you will find that over the next 2 – 3 months from the time that you stop SEO, that your site is no longer giving you the return on investment that it was. What you put in, is what you get out.
If I do Google AdWords why do I need SEO?
Statistics show that most people click on the 2nd or 3rd link of the search results when looking for something and Adwords does not occupy those locations. If you have the budget do both, if you don’t you will get better results with SEO – over time. If you want instant results then do Adwords but the minute you stop adwords you will get no traffic to your site
What is the cost of SEO management?
We will offer search engine optimization to you from R2500 per month for a 6, 12 or 18 month period, billed monthly in advance on the 1st of each month. In order to terminate your SEO management service we simply require a 1 month notice period after the initial 3, 6 or 12 month period have passed. Most of our clients continue way past the initial contract period due to their overall client satisfaction with Optimus01.
When you commit to a Search Engine Optimization contract with us we will give you a FREE month of SEO management.
Want To Get Your Website Search Engine Optimized?
Request a Call Back from One of Our consultants!
Click the button below and tell us where to contact you: