Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a process that promotes the visibility of your website on search engines. Including SEM in your online marketing mix provides you with a real competitive edge that will ultimately benefit your business. Take a look at the following benefits that SEM has to offer.
What is SEM?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) involves implementing an online marketing strategy in terms of your website’s brand identity, in order to ensure that your website is visible on the internet especially in terms of SEO, PPC and other forms of internet marketing such as banner ad campaigns. Search Engine Marketing also involves managing your online reputation and a host of other online marketing initiatives. Essentially Search Engine Marketing equals online visibility for your brand.
Benefits of SEM
- SEM connects potential clients directly with your business thus making it an effective form of online marketing.
- Large or small businesses can target a wide audience for a small fraction of traditional advertising budgets.
- SEM is also considered the most cost-effective marketing strategy, as you decide your budget for your campaigns.
- Search engines are the one way people find websites, over 80% of internet traffic rely on search engines and online ads in locating websites.
- There are 60% more online acquisitions made from web users delivered by search engines
- By effectively using SEM methods such as search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per click (PPC), and local search marketing, it is possible for growing businesses to get ahead of the competition.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) enables potential customers to access online business websites whenever they want. This then makes company operating services available 24/7.
- Some companies do operate around-the-clock so by using search engine marketing it makes it possible to market their services or products online 24/7.
- Small and large scale companies can save excessive marketing costs by investing in search engine marketing, which leads to a better return on your investment (ROI).
- SEM also provides you with Web Analytics, thus enabling you to improve the measurable results of your website promotion campaign.
- You need to understand where your traffic is coming from, where it goes, and in addition the return on your investment (ROI) and web analytics aids you in this process.
- SEO-Search Engine Optimization
- PPC-Pay-Per click
- PFI-Pay For Inclusion
- Web Analytics
- Local Search Marketing
- Among Others
SEM offers a set of marketing methods that increases the visibility of your website in search engine results pages (SERPs). As mentioned, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising among others help in this process of making your website visible and easily accessible on the Internet.
If you are interested in our Website, SEO, Google AdWords or Social Networking service, simply contact us or call us on 011 463 4771 and we will gladly be of assistance!