Struggling to find ways on how to select a good SEO company? The following takes a look at how to select a good SEO company.
Selecting a good SEO company for your website is important. There are many Fly By Night SEO Companies or bad SEO companies that are waiting to drain your resources. It is essential in knowing how to choose a good SEO company. Take extra care when selecting a good SEO company, choosing a bad SEO company could have a negative effect on your business. , click on the link to find out more about this.
Choosing a Good SEO Company
A good SEO company should have the following characteristics and should do the following::
- Be easy to find on the web.
- Be easy to contact.
- Be consistent in their work standard and ethic.
- Should have a well designed site that is SEO friendly.
- Include a contact list on their website.
- Have an updated website.
- Include their mission statements on their website.
- Inform you of their policies and procedures.
- Have good ranking in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
- Have good communication skills.
- Have staff that act professionally.
- Keep in contact with you.
- Keep the customer updated and informed.
- Answer your questions.
- Respond to your messages, emails and calls.
- Have a portfolio of past work.
- Have a good reputation.
- Have satisfied past clients.
- Be able to put you in contact with past clients.
- Employ experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- Recognise your plans and goals for your website.
- Make you feel that they can do the job well.
- Have valuable and credible backlinks.
- Link to credible websites.
- Be capable of meeting deadlines.
- Offer prices that are not too cheap or too expensive.
- Offer you competitive, but realistic, prices.
- Provide a breakdown of involved costs.
- Give you a breakdown of what to expect.
- SEO knowledge and understanding.
- Follow industry standards.
- Inform you that SEO takes time.
- Provide you with realistic timescales, which are not too lengthy or speedy.
- Use ethical SEO techniques.
- Work with a 3-5% keyword density.
- Be able to give you a website analysis report of your website.
- Be clear about the amount of work that needs to be done.
- Know how to attract the right kind of visitor traffic to your site.
- Give you the option of having SEO maintenance after they have SEOed your site.
- Give you any feedback that they have about your website.
SEO Company Tips to Remember
A good SEO company:
- Do not offer free trials
- Do not offer overpriced services
- Do not offer underpriced services
- Do not insist they can index a site in only 48 hours.
- Do not guarantee that your site will be top ranked
- Do not submit your site to too many search engines
- Do not use unethical SEO techniques.
- Do not make initial contact with you via spam mail.
- Do not promise to SEO your site in a few days.
- Do not believe in overuse of keywords.
- Do not overuse keywords.
- Do not use deceitful tactics.
- Are not secretive about their techniques or policies.
- Show no signs of link swapping.
It is important to choose a good SEO company to adapt or design your site. A bad SEO company has the potential to waste your time and money. It can also jeopardise the credibility of your website.