Whatever you endeavour with a website company it is important to be aware of the signs of a bad website company. Making deals with a bad website company could put your business at risk, as it will put a negative impact on your business if the website company does not represent your business the way you want. Then you are just wasting your money. The following provides signs of a bad website company.
Signs of a Bad Website Company
Some of the signs of a bad website company include:
- If the company ignores your calls.
- If there is a lack of communication.
- If the company does not respond to your emails or messages.
- If you do not receive support from the website company.
- If the company offers a lot of free services.
- If the company charges too much for their product or service.
- If the company offers product or service prices that are too cheep.
- If the website company often changes their prices.
- If free trial services are offered.
- If their offer sounds too good to be true.
- If past clients cannot be contacted.
- If the website company has bad reviews.
- If they do not deliver on their promises.
- If the products or service provided is of poor quality.
- If you are not kept updated with feedback.
- If the company makes unreasonable promises, such as promising you first rank in Google searches.
- If the company avoids answering your questions.
- If the company promises that they have good contacts that will help make your site a success.
- If the website company comes across as threatening.
- If the company comes across as being impersonal.
- If the staff from the company do not listen to the client.
- If the company makes use of too much jargon.
- If the company does not show you past work that they have done.
- If the company does not know what they are talking about.
- If the company uses deceiving tactics.
- If the company’s website is poorly designed.
- If the company’s website is not updated.
- If the company’s website does not have adequate contact information.
- If the company’s website has a number of errors.
- If deadlines are not met.
- If payment is emphasised more than their service.
- If the company’s only advertising is through email.
- If the company appears to be incapable of doing a good job.
- If the company’s staff act unprofessional.
- If the web developer insists on using downloadable templates.
Avoid Bad Website Companies
Now that you are aware of the signs of a bad website company, it is important to use them to evaluate a website company. Read our Guide to choosing the right website company.
Credible Website Companies
Good website companies are available that will provide a credible holistic service. Optimus01, provides the following website services:
- Website design and development
- Website audits
- Graphic design
- Multimedia design
- SEO service
- Adwords campaign management
Take note of the signs of a bad website company, as they will ring the alarm bells when you come across a bad website company and there are many.